Saturday, June 07, 2008

Evolution of Dance

I was enjoying my net-surfing solitude when my brother came in and excitedly told me that there's a video he'd wanted to show me. I was so engrossed watching one of my favorite Baywatch (Season 1) episode in YouTube that I half-heartedly told him that I'll check it out after my Baywatch nostalgia. But he couldn't wait so I searched for "Evolution of Dance" in YouTube and got a listing of wedding dance videos. I was a bit annoyed, not only because my solitude was disrupted but because I couldn't see why on earth would I want to watch strangers' wedding dances. My mood would change later on though.hehehe!

This first video if from a certain Brian and a certain Katie's wedding. At the start, I kept asking myself, why am I watching this? what is so special about this? But as I watched, my reaction turned from "so what?" to "sooo cute! OMG!" with matching applause. ;)



The second one, and may I say, my favorite -- not only because the song they danced to is my favorite but also because of the couple's friends' special participation, which I think made it more special and so aaaaaayyyyyy-worthy.
Enjoy!



There. So in the end, I was really glad I checked the site out. I am even still trying to look up similar videos, especially those with the Dirty Dancing theme. The above are just two of the cutest and most romantic wedding dance videos. And I swear, gagayahin ko to sa kasal ko!!! .... Now...if I can only find my groom, I'll be all set.hehehehe! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched videos like that before...check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImBaVm7K6Do

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qd_j98-y-M&NR=1